November 01, 2020
ROASTED ROOT VEGGIES TRUFFLIN RANCH
Veggies, fire, salt, pepper and truffles. What else do you need? This recipe works baked in the oven, broiled, on the grill or in a cast iron pan. Serve hot or cold.
- Trufflin Black Truffle Ranch
- Multi-colored Carrots
- Red Onion
- Shave Truffles (optional)
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 425 for 20 mins
- Peel, wash and prep veggies to desired cut, whole is fine.
- Toss veggies and rosemary with 1 -2 tablespoons of your favorite high heat oil + salt & pepper.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place veggies on the baking sheet leaving room between them.
- Bake for 15 - 20 mins or to your desired char and doneness.
- Dress with black truffle ranch or serve on the side