Veggies, fire, salt, pepper and truffles. What else do you need? This recipe works baked in the oven, broiled, on the grill or in a cast iron pan. Serve hot or cold.
- Trufflin Black Truffle Ranch
- Multi-colored Carrots
- Red Onion
- Shave Truffles (optional)
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 425 for 20 mins
- Peel, wash and prep veggies to desired cut, whole is fine.
- Toss veggies and rosemary with 1 -2 tablespoons of your favorite high heat oil + salt & pepper.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place veggies on the baking sheet leaving room between them.
- Bake for 15 - 20 mins or to your desired char and doneness.
- Dress with black truffle ranch or serve on the side