November 01, 2020
SPICY SRIRACHA WINGS with BLACK TRUFFLE SRIRACHA
Game day, rain day or any day. Black Truffle Sriracha adds a mild spicy depth of flavor to what started as a late night snack emergency in Buffalo, NY.
- 1/2 cup Black Truffle Sriracha
- 1 lb wings (air dried if possible)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Pre-heat oven to 425 for at least 20 mins.
- For best results, place a cooling rack on a baking sheet to allow for under air flow.
- For extra crispy wings toss with a tablespoon of oil.
- Place the wings on the baking sheet leaving room between the wings.
- Bake in the oven for 40 - 50 minutes depending on wing size.
- Remove when crispy and toss in a bowl with the Truffalo sauce.
- Heat in a non stick pan or place back in the oven for even crispier wings.
- Shave black truffles on top.
- Serve with your favorite Buffalo wing accoutrement.